Coaching for Individuals
Take charge of your higher education career today.
I coach ambitious and accomplished professionals who feel stuck due to perfectionism, overwhelm, and indecision.
Start taking consistent action towards your goals and enjoy the process.
Choose from two different programs.
Choose the Startup Program and benefit from two 45-minute sessions aimed at helping you define your career goals, values, and strengths. By the end of the program, expect progress towards your goals and increased self-awareness.
Benefits of the Program:
- Get unstuck from a career challenge
- Clarify and make progress on career goals
- Identify values and strengths
- Increase self-awareness
This coaching program is designed for individuals who want to grow in their higher education career while still enjoying their non-work life. It includes eight 45-minute individualised coaching sessions with caring support between sessions.
Benefits of the Program:
- Clarify priorities and make decisions you feel good about
- Establish processes to take consistent action on your goals
- Increase self-awareness and overcome procrastination, overwhelm, and doubt
- Create milestones and targets for personal and professional satisfaction
- Spot perfectionism and use it to support career goals
- Focus on intentional, meaningful work through gentle productivity
- Get unstuck from a current work/career challenge
- Coaching focused on your goals
- Email support and accountability between sessions
- Clearly articulated action items at the end of each session
- Extension activities to expand on insights
- Recommended resources specific to your needs
- Regular 45-minute sessions via Zoom, phone, or in-person
“Isabeau helped me to understand my top strengths and how I could best use these to achieve my career goals. Our coaching conversations gave me a great deal of personal insight as well as next steps and action items. Isabeau is thoughtful, personable, and a skilled listener with a gift for drawing out the subtext behind what we say.”
– JULIA KREGER | DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER, UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Is Coaching the Right Next Step for You?
Coaching Can Help You Overcome Common Work Challenges if you ;
- Are overworking in order to meet high expectations of you and to feel valued
- Struggle with saying “no”
- Are constantly busy with tasks that don’t prioritize what’s important to you
- Feel like an imposter at times and procrastinate on tasks out of fear of failure
- Worry about making the wrong choices and disappointing yourself or others
- Stay in research mode, avoid taking action out of fear of regretting your decisions
- Feel uninspired or unfulfilled by your work
You deserve to enjoy your work, use your strengths, and feel positive about your career. Coaching can help.
Let’s chat about your needs.
Book a free call to find out how coaching can help you achieve your career goals.